Monday, November 29, 2010

Advertising FOR FREE

So I have been looking around at different blogs to do some advertising for my Etsy shop. And some of these people are seriously crazy they are wanting like $100.00 to $500.00 to advertise on there blog. Ok who can AFFORD that seriously. Ok well I cant. I dont even always sale things in a month. So I have been thinking that I would do some advertising for people one my BLOG for FREE. Thats Right for FREE!!!! I am wanting to start December 1st and want to do a different one each day. Crazy I know but what a great way to get some sales and to get your names out there. So if you are interested leave me a comment and I will be in touch with you. IF you want me to feature your shop or website. I am asking you to do a giveaway and post on your blog with a link back to the give away, and to send me what you want the add if you will" to say. Like your website, face-book, or etsy or whatever. I know I dont have alot of traffic on my blog but, starting out small is always great. And having different people everyday will bring tonz more traffic. Yeah I hope everyone will enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you are still looking for some ads but if you are I would LOVE it if you would put my etsy shop on your blog! I'm just starting out and so anything helps. My email is simpleevinyl@gmail.com - let me know if you are still interested.

    ReplyDelete