Monday, November 29, 2010

Beautiful New Pieces! BEAUTIFUL FURNITURE MAKES GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS

We have some new pieces to list. I just want to apologize for the poor picture quality. Its 12:00pm and I had to use my flash and the pictures do not always turn out so great.

Light Blue Writing/Entry Table (another of my FAVS)
$130.00





THESE WENT SO FAST AT THE CRAFT SHOW. WIRE JEWELRY HOLDER OR WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO HOL. MADE OUT OF 100 YEAR OLD WOOD.
$45.00




Purple Twin Size Headboard
$40.00





Antique Solid Wood Head Board Twin Size
$40.00



Cream Headboard and Footboard
$60.00






Blue Six Drawer Dresser SUPER CUTE It is a REALLY dark blue.
$145.00
SOLD






SOME THINGS WE STILL HAVE!!!

Picture Frame 11x14 $35.00



Cream Desk It now has new knobs
$105.00



Green Bench
$225.00

/green%2Bbench%2B1.jpg">

SADLY ENOUGH THIS LITTLE BEAUTY IS SOLD
Green Buffet Table
$500.00



Half Blue Table
$35.00




Red Pedestal Table
$30.00



Crackle Finish Headboard
$50.00

5 comments:

  1. Hey what size is the cream headboard/footboard? Thanks
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your work! the colors and unique pieces! just wanted to let you know that i love this blog and i linked you up to my blog!

    http://lifeinherheels.blogspot.com/2010/11/lovely-things-buffet-table.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cream headboard and footboard are twin size!!
    Thank you Sheena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to figure out if the blue dresser is the same color as a blue headboard (twin) that I bought from you at the Bonneville craft fair. If so, I am definately interested...thinking about it. Is the 20% off on all pieces or just your frames. Let me know...thanks. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is the exact same color as the headboard. And its so stinking cute!!! Let me know.

    ReplyDelete