Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thank You!!! and Custom Orders

We just wanted to thank everyone that came and either meet us at the craft show or bought things from us. We had a blast. It was a great success!!!! I know alot of people were interested in our Picture frames. I just wanted to post what we have and what are time frame is so.... If you are wanting a picture frame in time for christmas please order soon. The turn around time is about 2 weeks, but we are expecting to get kinda busy with refinishes and frame orders. So HURRY HURRY!!!
Dont forget to fan us on Facebook!!! We will be doing some great giveaways on there in time for Christmas!!! And be the first to know when something new is posted!

I dont know how to insert a links so just copy and paste it in your browser. :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chubbuck-ID/Gracey-Lou-Designs/146735902027892

The Lucy Frame!!



The Gracey Frame!!!



The Princess Frame!!!



The Claire Frame!!!



The Sophia Frame!!!



Any of these frames come in any size, color, thickness and you can pick the finish!!

Prices Are:
5x7 $30.00
8X10 $55.00
11X14 $65.00
16X20 $75.00

We will do a discount if you order more than one!

The Sophia Frame for Canvas!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about the twin bed frame I bought from you at the Bonneville craft fair. Typically, when I bring things home (which is quite often) my husband is not too impressed. He loved it and commented on what a great job you guys do. I would have to agree. We are still looking for a cute, small dresser in a similar blue color for my sons room. If you have anything please let me know. Thanks!! Andrea Boudrero

    ReplyDelete